If you’ve been holding off on creating a platform for your mobile customers, it’s time to act now. Research suggests that in 2014, the number of mobile users will overtake the number of desktop users worldwide.
Rather than simply regard a mobile website as a necessary add-on to your standard online presence, it should as a central focus in reaching an ever-widening market of users. That means putting yourself in the shoes of your customers and crafting a mobile platform which will be as seamless and enjoyable for them as possible.
Webplanners employ user-orientated approach to allow your business to capture the crucial mobile market. Our team understands what makes a great mobile experience, combining the best SEO in Melbourne with an effective design strategy.
Here are a few ways to make the most of your mobile website:
- Test your mobile site on a variety of Smartphones (Apple, Samsung, HTC, etc.)
- Adjust cookies to keep users logged in for longer à remove the hurdle of needing to log-in every time.
- Sync user accounts between devices.
- Make all social media content easy to share and good enough that people will want to share it with their peers! Adopt an one-on-one, friendly or funny tone to engage mobile users (…which might mean dropping the hard-sell to build a rapport with your customers!)
- EmployUniversal Analytics to gain an insight into your customers’ overall pattern of usage, rather than just compiling information about isolated use sessions.
- Create fun, interactive apps to engage your customers offline and which will link strongly to your online component (i.e. website, social media).
- A simple, clear check-out is always a winner.
Of course, regardless of whether your customers are using their mobile or a desktop, they still search for the same product or service. Webplanners will provide effective search engine optimisation to reach your customers across all devices.
Webplanners are leaders in Melbourne SEO and web design services. Contact us today!