Research has shown that most business owners spend most of their SEO budgets driving visitors to their websites rather than investing in having a good conversion rate on your website. Sources confirm that 68.63% of online customers do not proceed to check out but end up closing the website tab. In order to avoid such a scenario happening with your e-commerce website we will look at ways to improve your conversion rate.
1. Social media presence is the key element for any e-commerce website to work well. Linking your e-commerce website via social media tools like Instagram or Facebook can help you get the desired sales results. People often search a particular product on social media websites as they have access to a wide variety of categories to choose from. Increasing social media engagement will ensure conversion rates for your ecommerce website. At Webplanners we provide the best e-commerce services Melbourne.
2. Uploading videos can also enhance the visibility of your product. Some people prefer going through audio visual content to gather information about a certain product rather than reading the product description. A great idea to boost e-commerce conversion rates is to do a product review video that underlines the product benefits and linking it with your e commerce website.
3. Thinking about user experience and accessibility of your ecommerce website. Optimizing your ecommerce website with organic search can make the user experience worthwhile. Making the page easy to understand using indicator to guide customers throughout the shopping experiences. Stating steps which can act as guiding points to enhance the user experience can lead to maximising your conversion rates. Making the product easily traceable and making the website easy to navigate are some other key aspects of making the ecommerce website stand out.
4.Using reviews and ratings and recommendations will ensure your product gets the necessary publicity on the internet.
5. Attracting the right quality traffic is one of the most vital things to comprehend in order to measure the success of your ecommerce website. At Webplanners we specialise in providing SEO Services Melbourne by optimizing the appropriate keywords. By this what we mean is using the right keywords to target your customers so that they are directed towards your product in a simple yet promising way.
6. Trust is another aspect where ecommerce websites fail to connect with customers. You can build trust by providing customers a direct customer support line which is available during business hours. Flaunt your company awards or merits to generate a sense of trust for your company. Uploading testimonials again is a great way to guarantee trust.
7. Being flexible with payment options and using security features can instil trust in your customers. In order to cater to the worldwide audience having maximum and flexible payment options can reflect conversion rates.
8. Being transparent with delivery dates and providing efficient customer service in case of a product return/refund. Being efficient in handling customer queries can also boost the sales volumes.
9. Using optimisation tools for your website can make your website more engaging and attractive.
10. Performing tests with shoppers who can provide a transparent feedback would help you make the necessary changes to your website for better results.